• Posted by : Chrissy Clark August 25, 2013


    So, my beautiful template that I super loved looked horrid in IE so I had to scrap it.  :(  *le sigh*  I am now looking for another one and this is super hard.  So excuse me for an ever-changing design and the disorder as I try to work this out.  It seems every time I find a template I like I either can't alter it to what I want or something is messed up. I really need some help and have been avidly looking up info but not much seems to be working at this time.  Hopefully I can get it together soon.  I wish I was better at CSS so I could just build one myself but I am not that well versed in it to get anything that I really want.

    Hope everyone is having a good weekend.  Back to it...

    Leave a Reply

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • Copyright © 2013 - Hyperdimension Neptunia

    Anime by Chrissy Clark - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan