• Posted by : Chrissy Clark August 23, 2013



    This has been a really hard task for me to find time for but I finally did it!  I was searching and searching for a template for a blog that really super liked and I finally found one!  It's kind of hard for me for some reason being artistic to find things that I really like.  I am grateful to all the people out there who post templates for free, they are a lot of work.

    I would like to note that I really wanted a blog to accompany my website as I do so many different creative hobbies that I would really like to share with others.  I feel this is a great way to do it and I really hope to get some pics and stuff up for my different pages soon.  Please be patient with me as I work everything out.  I'm new to this and still adjusting this template a bit but I hope to have things sorted soon.

    Leave a Reply

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • Copyright © 2013 - Hyperdimension Neptunia

    Anime by Chrissy Clark - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan